Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eli on the go

Eli is 9 months today. Time flies, man! He is so mobile and so fast. We can't keep up with him. He explores with his mouth. Everything goes in. If he pulls up on something, like the couch or table or a chair, he puts his mouth on it. He plays with his tongue a lot, too.

Here is a video of him going up. You can hear Charles and Andrew playing in the background. Eli will only go up to something he wants (like daddy and big brother). And I had to be quiet while doing the video because if I'm not, he will turn around and want to come to me. But that would mean falling down the steps!

Enjoy... (he starts crawling about 30 seconds in)


3 comments:

Tessa said...

That is too cute and i can not believe he is 9 months old.....it seem like yesterday Andrew was telling us that his mommy was going to have a baby. =)

Shana Stringer said...

I love it when you post videos. I feel like I am still near.

Marcy said...

Aw! That is so sweet! I can't believe I just realize you posted. It has been a busy week! He is definitely mobile!