I think Andrew's tooth wasn't exactly ready. But he was opening a drink (like Sunny D or milk with the lids that is attached with a little strip of plastic) with his mouth. He said he forgot his tooth was loose and it started bleeding. He was a little scared for a minute, but Charles and I defused the situation and once that sucker fell out completely he was so happy. It's another sign of getting older. Plus, he gets a visit from the Tooth Fairy tonight!
Let's hope Eli feels better soon. The last few days have been rough on all of us.
Here is a pic of Andrew, less one tooth.

And here is one of Eli in some jammies that my friend Amy gave us, along with lots of other clothes. Thansk, Amy! I thought these were SO cute- I had to snap a picture.
2 comments:
Wow...is it weird that as children we did not think twice about something coming into our room in the middle of the night to put something under our pillow?! Anyway congrats to Andrew and Eli is so adorable.
Eli's outfit looks very familiar!!!
Post a Comment