You've all probably heard a name combo. Like Jennifer (Lopez) and Ben (Affleck) are Bennifer. I worked at a karate school where a lady named Annette and her husband, Lorell, had a daughter named Lori-Ann.
Last night Charles told me that Knowshon Moreno, one of his favorite Dawgs was named after his father, Knowledge, and his mother, Varashon. I googled it and it's actually that his mother came across the name Varashon (it's not her name) and combined with knowledge (not the dad's name).
So Charles and I were thinking the other day, what would our kids be named if we wanted to use a combination of our names. Here's what we came up with:
Chargie
Magles
Marles
Chaggie
We were with some friends and here's what we got for them:
Kim and Randy- Kandy, Rim, Kimdy, Ranim
Andy and Connie- Candy, Condy, Annie
Vena and Bill- Vill, Bena, Venill (like vanilla!)
What would you have?
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I knew a girl in high school and her name was both of her parents' names spelled backwards: Cireleda. Her parents' names were Adele and Eric.
This would NOT work very well for Scott and I. We could have Scarcy (which is way too close to Scary) or Mott (which is an apple juice). That is a funny post!
HAHAHA- yours are funny too!
This is a fun post. Lets see mine would probably be.
sosh - um no
jana- this one is alright
Post a Comment