Monday, October 13, 2008

Nothing, really

Hi All,

Just a general update. My lap top was down for a couple weeks on and off. That is where I have all my blogs bookmarked. So I haven't been up on everyone else's. I'm going to try and find them all again and bookmark them on the desk top. (Yeah, in my "free time").

Andrew is asking to go back to karate, we'll see. It's a good winter sport. Eli is all over the place. We love being outside in this weather. And we can turn off the A/C and just open the windows, yay!

And new life! About 10 days ago my friend Jennifer had baby #7, a little girl! And my friend Lan had her second baby about 4 days ago (her first daughter is 18), another little girl! I am I living vicariously through them, since they have girls? Maybe a little.

Here is a pic of me and Maddie (Lan and David's daughter). I don't have a pic of Priscilla yet. You just forget how teeny tiny there are!



And here are some pics of the boys. This blue and brown outfit of Eli's was the first time he wore an "outfit" in a long time. It has a hoodie and I even put on some little puppy booties. Hehehe.




1 comment: