Thursday, October 16, 2008

I HIGHLY dislike cars!!

Hate is a strong word. But I HIGHLY dislike having to fool with cars. Gas, maintenance, repairs. It's just part of our daily operation, though.

The engine in Charles car needs replacement. It won't pass emissions without a new and the renewal is only 3 weeks away! It would cost more to get a new engine than the car is worth if it were in good condition. And I must say it needs a few more things to be considered "good." Hmm??

So, I think we should get something else. The Vic is a gas hog, too. A little pick up would be great. And probably less than the new engine! USED, of course.

Let me know if you see a CHEAP (and I mean CHEAP) car/ truck that Charles could fit it. No Neon's or Cavaliers for him. :)

Have you guys been in pickles like this?

2 comments:

Josh Stringer said...

Yes. When my parents' Bonneville blew up we only had my car. We caved and got the CRV. Check Craig's List. Chris Jordan is a pro for shopping on there. Ask him.

Coupon Callie said...

Definitely... cars stink.

We're trying to get rid of a new Honda Civic. I know it's not cheap, but if you know of anyone looking for one, send them our way! :)