Here is a slide of some stuff from January. Yes, I have been behind.
Andrew brings home SO much art work from school. At first, I tried to put it in a binder, but it was full not too long into the school year. My mom suggested taking pictures of the art work, then just saving the ones he really likes. SO we did and here are a few of those pics.
One night Andrew made a fort in the living room. We got under there with a flashlight and read books. We moved it upstairs to his room. Then he played in it for a little while before bed. He slept in it for a few nights. I remember doing this with my brothers as a kid. We'd be so bummed when mom made us take it down.
And one day when Andrew wasn't in school we invited the Jordan's over to play. The kids all had a great time. We broke out the Pay Dough!
And there are some other pics, too. I'm glad we're moving toward the warmer weather- finally!



No comments:
Post a Comment