Some people collect coins, some collect Beany Babies. We collect jobs. Charles has one full time and one part time. I work part time as a bookkeeper in a few places and I recently did my first lesson with Wyzant.com. They match tutors with students. You can set your own schedule and even set your own pay rate. And it can be anything- piano, foreign language, religion, school subjects, even baseball!
If you're interested in either, go to
http://www.wyzant.com/1PYJYX
It's supposed to be a special referral website for me, but I can't tell if it works. So use me as a referral if you sign up.
The Shadburns use creative income methods. It works for us!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would be curious to hear how that works. How do you tutor someone online? Hmmmm...sounds interesting!
Oh, you actually don't tutor them online, you do it in person. They just hook you guys up. Like, I met this student at a library.
Post a Comment