I got these in an email from "Uncle Deaner" (his name is Dean) and I had to share. Both Eli and Andrew weaned themselves from pacifiers at about 2 or 3 months but BELIEVE ME- if I saw these ones they would have used them!
Dude, those scare me!!! I think if those were the choices that I had, I would have gone with the thumb!! Like the new look of your blog. Don;t know how long you have had it...I am having a hard time keeping up with mine so keeping up with everyone elses is almost impossible!! See you Sunday!
"A goal without a plan is merely a wish." -Anonymous
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)
"Joy! to the world; The Lord has come!" -Christmas Carol
2 comments:
Oh, those freak me out!
Dude, those scare me!!! I think if those were the choices that I had, I would have gone with the thumb!! Like the new look of your blog. Don;t know how long you have had it...I am having a hard time keeping up with mine so keeping up with everyone elses is almost impossible!! See you Sunday!
- A
Post a Comment