I heard there are 4 waves in your kids life.
1. When he waves "see ya" from his 2 wheeler he's just learned to ride.
2. When he waves good- bye on the first day of school
3. When he waves good- bye when you drop him off at college
4. When he waves good- bye from the back of the getaway car after his wedding
Don't get me started on 3 and 4, but we have done 1 and 2.
Can you believe how fast 5 years goes by? Andrew's first day of school was yesterday. He is enjoying it very much so far. His teachers is really sweet- it's her first year as a lead teacher. He is in a small class (18 kids). I didn't cry on his first day, even though I had butterflies all morning and the clock moved SO SLOWLY until it was time to pick him up. My little buddy is off!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can only image how hard it is to see him go off to school and knowing that life with him will be changed forever..in a good way but still hard to swallow. I love the new look on the blog and to get that background off you need to go back to the slide show, click edit & add pics, and go into skins, I think that is what you have, and click remove. If that does not work go to themes and remove. Hope that helps.
I am excited that you have been able to set up a slide show and add it to your blog!
I can't believe how fast Andrew is growing. Lately, it seems to be exponentially! I think he is actually starting to resemble your dad...is that strange that I think that? What do you think?
Hmm, I don't know... definitely in mannerisms and goofy-ness. I'm not sure about looks. My mom says Eli looks like Ben. I don't know! :)
I'm so glad you are having a wonderful time at school Andrew. You'll have to tell us about your new teacher and friends!
Post a Comment