
This is from Christmas of last year, 2006. John and Andrew are GREAT gingerbread artists.
This is from Christmas 2003. We did these pictures for my parents. The handsome creatures with me are my brothers. Joe in the middle is the youngest. We think he's adopted because he is tall and thin and eats like a pig. Ben, on the right, and me are not so fortunate. Just kidding, Joe, you know we're blood!
This is Andrew's second Christmas, 2004.
This was Andrew's first Christmas, 2003. I can't believe what a butterball he was! And he was SO bald, too. I love that toothless smile!
3 comments:
He was a little butterball! The gingerbread house is really cute that y'all did last year. All very good pictures.
That picture of Andrew is absolutely precious.
Although... I think to complete the look, he needs a puff-paint sweatshirt. Also, you and your brothers should be wearing matching (or at least coordinating) sequined Christmas sweaters. Those are so hot right now.
Callie- you crack me up. I laugh out loud practically every time I read something from you!!
Post a Comment