Well I went to the doctor yesterday HOPING to be halfway through labor and I just wasn't!! She said I was 1cm dilated and the baby was still pretty high. I though that was odd because I've felt a lot of pressure lately. I though for sure he or she would be lower.
Anyways, she was not comfortable scheduling any kind of induction or doing anything to help me, so we'll have to wait until next week. In the mean time I will be walking and thinking delivery thoughts. Today was my last day at work, so I'll be enjoying some out of town family and trying to think of ways to get our baby sooner than later. Any suggestions are welcomed! (Jennifer?)... I am SOOO ready to have this little one!
2 comments:
Well, I've heard that eating eggplant parmesan or lasagna (Debra) can do it. I've never tried that, though. Also, the midvives always giggle and say to go home and spend some "time" with your husband. You know what I mean? I'll e-mail you with more specifics! hehe :-)
Hang in there!
Maggie, please keep us all updated. We'll pray for the baby to come in God's perfect time and for you to have peace about that in the mean time. I know that that is really hard when you are so uncomfortable.
Post a Comment