With our baby's due date getting closer and closer I thought I'd share some pictures of Andrew's first moments. He had a long head (thanks to over 23 hours in labor) and he was a little funny looking. But to Charles and I he was (and is) the most-handsomest boy!
"A goal without a plan is merely a wish." -Anonymous
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)
"Joy! to the world; The Lord has come!" -Christmas Carol
2 comments:
I have never seen those pictures before. I have to say he looks really white, but he definitly has Charles face there.
Yeah, he had NO color when he was born. My dad asked Charles (jokingly, of course) "Gee, Charles, are you sure he's yours?" My dad is a stinker!
Post a Comment