Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag- you're it!

Amy tagged me so I have to come up with 7 things no else knows about me. I'm a blabber so this will be hard. Well, some people may not know all this. And some may be repeats from last time.

1. When I am over tired, I get really silly and slap happy. It's almost like I'm inebriated.
2. I was an academic nerd in high school, but not a social nerd.
3. I love cheese. Cheese on anything makes it better.
4. I ran cross country in high school.
5. I am an organization fanatic. It's hard for me to rest when things are out of order.
6. I like to solve problems. I love to help people, but have little patience for those who aren't interested in helping themselves.
7. I am NOT crafty at ALL, but I can get by.

No comments: