The other day Charles and I were watching TV and we saw a disturbing ad. It was a guy waking up with his wife (obviously a dude in a wig) and proceeds with showing how unhappily married he was. I forget what the voice over was saying, but at the end it showed the company's (or whoever put this on) name and the tag line is "life is short, have an affair." I was SHOCKED. Charles said, "Is that a real commercial?" I don't know, but I was so saddened and disturbed by the commercial- it bugged me for a while.
How sad that someone out there spent their resources to promote such an awful thing? God made family the foundation of his creation. With all the moral decline and disregard for values out there today, do we need to promote this kind of thing? Advertise for it? It made my stomach turn.
1 comment:
That is awful. I can't believe that someone would make a commercial saying that.
Post a Comment