
I know (directly or indirectly) a few young people that are traveling right now.
My brother, Joe, went to London on Friday the 27th. He is doing a semester abroad at the University of London. He will also be taking mini-trips to other areas of Europe. He's already put some of his pics on facebook. Here's one of them. Not a very flattering angle, but he is still handsome in it. I think he wanted to show Big Ben.
My cousin, Abby, left on Thursday the 26th to go on a missions trip to Honduras. She is 16 (or will be soon). She went with her church and I am so excited for this opportunity for her. I believe that she will see and experience things that will change her forever. She is back now, and I can't wait to hear about her trip.
And the grandson of Wilda Owens, a very sweet lady at our church, left on Thursday as well. He has gone to Kenya for a missions trip. If he is anything like his grandmother he is a faithful servant of our Lord.
David Panuska and John Nickerson are in Afghanistan and Iraq. Please pray for these brave men, too.
If you think it, please think of these travelers and join me in praying for them. For their health in foreign countries, for the goals while they are gone, and for their safe return.
No comments:
Post a Comment