Monday, May 5, 2008

It's been too long

Oh my gosh- when I logged in and saw that my last post was in March I was so ashamed. I'm so sorry!

Life is coming along well. Eli is 4 months old already- wow how time flies. He is very smiley and very gassy (gross, but, ya know). He also will suck on his hand, thumb, finger, fingers, fist, whatever he can get in that little mouth. He will really go to town on them!

Andrew started t-ball a few weeks ago. I'll post a video of one of his at bats next. He's really good- I think. But, I'm his mom. Of course, Charles has been working with him since he could walk. That may have something to do with it?

I've been on craigslist.com a lot looking for a new family vehicle. We finally got one so that is a burden lifted. I very much dislike being in limbo. I just want to get it done and get it over with!

I got another job for a company called Streamverse. I will go in a few times a month and do the bookkeeping thing. I wasn't looking but my mom emailed me the ad (also found on craigslist.com) and it's not inconvenient so - whatev.

Other than that we're just fine. Here is a pic of Eli and Andrew- my growing boys.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I didn't know you got a new car! What did you get?

Hey Maggie, you said "whatev"!

Hehehe

The Shadburn Family said...

I know! Whatev. We got a Dodge Grand Caravan (I call it the D-G-C). What's up!!! Andrew loves it and I do too- I am surprised at how much so!