Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rolly Poly Eli

Today is an exciting day! Eli rolled over in front of us for the first time. We knew he could do it because I would put him to sleep on his belly and go get him and he'd be on his back! (I put him down awake- ok, crying sometimes). But today he was playing in Andrew's room and rolled over all by himself in a good mood!! And of course, I wanted him to do it again and again and by the time I got my camera he wasn't so happy. He was sick of performing I guess.

So here is a video of Eli rolling over unhappily. I promise he quit fussing as soon as he was onhis back again. Also below is a picture of Andrew that he took himself. I found it when I uploaded my camera to the computer.


5 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh, he just looks so small on that big couch! Yay Eli! Maggie, you mean Mommy, you, making that baby roll over (just kidding, I am sure we'll do the same thing one day). I love the "surprise" Andrew left you on your camera!

Shana Stringer said...

How cute. How do you put videos on your blog. I need to explore that. I love your cute clips of the kids.

The Shadburn Family said...

Hey Shana- when you do a regular post there is an icon to upload a pic and right next to it is upload a video. I think you can also go through youtube but I just use the option that is right there.

Jennifer said...

Congrats! Is Andrew on his back, too? Crack me up! It's funny what us moms will do to get proof of a new milestone! LOL

Tessa said...

The boys are getting big! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and it was good to hear from you. I love looking at everyone's blog and watching their families grow. =)