Okay, so I think we were tagged on like 6 other blogs or something so I will not "break the chain!" But everyone I know already did it so at this time I have no one to tag. Here goes:
1. I am NOT Margaret- Maggie is my real live legal name.
2. Charles has lived in/ around Duluth for his whole life- all (almost) 33 years.
3. I was a total academic nerd in HS and college- all A's and B's etc.
4. We got married in Tennessee near the mountains.
5. We LOVE to play Euchre (a Yankee card game) and we do almost every Sunday after lunch at my parent's.
6. Charles likes to sing and dance, but usually only at home =) he he he
7. Andrew loves to clean- laundry, dishes, vacuum. He gets it from his mama.
8. I grew up in Michigan.
9. Andrew and Charles shared their first plane ride in early 2004.
10. Charter Communications has my name wrong on the bills- they think I'm "Naggie Shadburn!"
Hope you enjoyed that!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Naggie! hehehe! That was good. I knew you were a nerd! That's okay though, it's good to be nerdy, you usually make more money! (hahaha)
Post a Comment