I know it's been a while since I put anything up here. I just had to share this video of our boys interacting. We've just been plugging along lately. There have been a lot of changes over the past couple of months and we're adapting as best we can. Big Eli is now 12 and a half pounds. We are looking for a preschool for Andrew, too. My, my how time does fly.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha, this is so precious... he was obviously reading word for word. ;)
That's too funny! I especially love it that Anderew kept looking up at the camera making sure you were still watching. They are both at fun ages.
That is so cute! You can tell Andrew loves his little brother!
You have been tagged! See our blog for info. See ya tomorrow!
- A
Post a Comment