I didn't want to fool with putting this all on one post, but the other big deal this week was finishing the baby quilt!! We don't know if we're having a boy or girl, but I wanted to have a crib set ready for either so the baby could come home to a cute nursery. I found a nautical themed boy set I liked but I couldn't find a girl set I liked that was under, say $400!! So my wonderful mom and I decided to make one. It was fun, but NEVER AGAIN! While my mom did most of the work, I provided moral support and BASIC sewing support. She wouldn't let me do the hard stuff, not that I was begging to! Anyways, it took about 2 months to choose the fabrics and another month to complete the crib skirt, bumpers, and quilt. We are almost done with the toy organizer, but the major stuff is complete and I think it is SO cute! Thanks mom, I love you!

3 comments:
That is so adorable! I'm impressed!!! I think the hardest part is picking out the fabric, too. FYI - I voted that you would have a girl. :-)
Jennifer :-)
That has turned out really beautiful! I want to come over soon and see it in person!
This just supports my theory that you are having a girl. If none of you know, her mom knows if it is a boy or a girl. I don't think her mom would have gone through all that trouble if it was a boy do you? hmmmmmmmm.
Post a Comment