Holy cow that was so funny. I really needed to see that. It made me laugh which is what I really needed. Zoe just chewed a favorite pair of my shoes, she is in the dog house big time.
Crack me up... that is so cute. At first I was wondering if he knew you were videotaping him, but then I heard him asking for you to tape him- too funny :)
"A goal without a plan is merely a wish." -Anonymous
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)
"Joy! to the world; The Lord has come!" -Christmas Carol
5 comments:
Holy cow that was so funny. I really needed to see that. It made me laugh which is what I really needed. Zoe just chewed a favorite pair of my shoes, she is in the dog house big time.
That was really funny! He is so cute! I can't believe how fast Andrew is growing up!
Thanks, guys. Forgive me if most of my posts are about Andrew. Charles and I aren't nearly as cute or interesting!
Crack me up... that is so cute. At first I was wondering if he knew you were videotaping him, but then I heard him asking for you to tape him- too funny :)
Man , I wish I had that much energy still.... I would have fallen over after about 15 seconds of that!
Post a Comment