DISCLAIMER: I found this in my list of posts. Apparently I never published it. So, yeah, it's old.... at least from last summer.
Andrew got a gift card and chose Roller Blades for his birthday. They've been hard to pry off his foot since. He loves them! He also got a Pogo Stick. Both of these keep him active. He sets PR's (personal records) for the amount of hops on the pogo stick. Oh, and he got these gloves with his elbow and knee pad set. The gloves have those cut off fingers- he looks so "professional" in them. Hehehe.
We played pictionary the other day- can you guess what Charles was trying to draw?
Eli is such a nut! I took this picture when he was laying on our living room rug. It's really colorful and we play Twister on it sometimes. I love dual function!
No comments:
Post a Comment