Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photo Tag

I've been tagged by Shana to post the 4th picture in my 4th picture folder. I have folders in folders in folders so I just kept going 4-4-4-4 until I got to a picture.


This is a picture of my mom and I from a trip we took to Panama City in summer 2006. My friend Danielle went with us. We had a great time. We went to a show that did knock off songs. It was like a cover band show, only they did lots of different acts. This was taken in the condo we were staying in.

One thing I remember about this trip was that I went to the grocery store and got what I thought would be plenty of groceries for the 3 of us for the 4 or so days we were there. Well, me mom obviously thought that wasn't enough. She went back out and came back with entirely too much! We had plenty to eat and snack on for the duration. When we had to leave, we ended up giving stuff we couldn't take (like ice cream, juice that was made) to the staff. So like my mom!! We love her!!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

That's a fun game! I gave you an award on my blog the other day. Go check it out!