Monday, January 12, 2009

Fresh Goes Better!!!

Charles and Andrew have recently experimented with Mentos and coke to see how much fizz/ explosion they could make. So there are some left over Mento's around the house. I was trying to explain to Andrew how corny the old commercials were and how they popped a Mento and all was dandy. I had to show him on youtube so he'd get the full effect. You can't HELP but smile at these CORN-BALL ad's. (Some end with foreign talking, but the song is in English. Whatev.) I love how the person watching the Mento's eater always smiles at the end- like "Oh, you're not crazy, you've got Mentos!" Which one is your fav?

Wet Paint:


The Lunch Date:


Keys on the Boat:


The Car Movers:

1 comment:

Shana Stringer said...

I am with you on that, super cheesy. Yesterday was a crappy day, next time I need to remember to pack my mentos so that I can solve all my problems. :)